- Customised Jewellery (including personalised/ engraved products) is not eligible for a 15 Day Money-Back or a 15 Day Exchange. Lifetime Exchange and Buyback are applicable.
- Once your returned item is received, our Quality Assurance Department will review it.
- Any item that shows sign of wear or has been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than the company) or damaged cannot be accepted for 15 Day Money-Back.
- The product should be accompanied by the original product certificate and the original/ copy of the invoice for all exchange within the 15 Day Money-Back period.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, the company will send the solitaire/ jewellery to the lab for recertification, the shipping and certification cost of which shall be borne by the customer.
- The Money-Back amount will be 100% of the actual amount paid. In case, any coupon, discount or promo codes were used during the original purchase, the exchange amount will be reduced by an amount equivalent to the coupon, discount or promo codes, as applicable.
- In case, any coupon, discount or promo codes were used during the original purchase, the BuyBack / Exchange amount will be reduced by an amount equivalent to the coupon, discount or promo codes, as applicable.
- If the discount was on making charges, then the entire discount will be deducted while arriving at the Lifetime Exchange (LTE) value.
- If the discount was on the gold value or diamond value then the entire discount will be deducted while arriving at the LTE value.
- If the discount was on MRP then 70% of the discount will be deducted while arriving at the final LTE value.
- In case of a refund on 15 Day Money-Back, payment of the refund amount shall be done via online bank transfer to the customer's bank account within 10 days of receipt of the product. If the mode of the payment was through online debit/ credit card/ net banking, the refund will be processed by reversal of the transaction.
- In case the exchange value is higher than the value of the old product, the customer will have to pay the difference.
- In case the exchanged value is lesser than the value of the old product, the difference will be refunded in case of a 15 Day exchange, but if it’s a Lifetime Exchange then the difference will be held as a credit for future purchase.
- The prevailing market value will be determined by the company.
- This feature is not available for international orders (orders that will be shipped abroad from India).
- Svaraa reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for specific customers. In such a situation, the customer will always be informed of the decision prior to the purchase.
- 15 Day Money-Back is not applicable on a product purchased in exchange of gold coins (15 day exchange at 100% of the invoice value is still applicable).
- Lifetime Exchange and Buyback values are calculated excluding the making charges and taxes.
- Any new product purchased against LTE value or Old Gold Exchange Credit will be eligible for 100% exchange (15 days), LTE and Buyback but not eligible for 15 day money-back.
- Additional 10% will be deducted from the LTE value if the customer does not have the Invoice. Loss of the original product certificate would result in a deduction of Rs. 500.
- You can exchange your design within 15 days for the full value only once. If you wish to exchange the design the second time, it will be considered as a Lifetime Exchange.
- 15 Day Money-Back is not applicable on orders that have been exchanged earlier under the 15 Day Exchange Policy.
For any queries, feel free to call us on 1800-212-4568 and email@example.com
- “Please contact our Customer Service team at 1800-212-4568 to cancel your orders. The same will only be accepted between order to dispatch timeframe."